Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Natalie Portman

na
I have a crush on Natalie Portman.  My wife knows about it and doesn't care.  She says, "She went to Harvard, you wouldn't stand a chance."  It is harmless and I haven't stalked her since she got that restraining order. 

I saw a preview for a movie that she was in this week and thought that in her career she has only made that one mistake.  I went to IMDB to confirm and while she has been in movies that I haven't watched and probably won't watch, this movie sticks out like a sore thumb.  It is so unbelievable that I can't believe that she agreed to it.

I mean she plays a romantic interest to him.  She may be out of my league intellectually, but she is so out of his league in that department it isn't even funny.  I mean, I can forgive the Star Wars movies as they hadn't cast Anakin until after she signed on .  Not her fault.  She knew what she was getting into for this movie and while it might be a new direction for her career it was the wrong move, the wrong movie. 

Can you believe she played not only in the same movie as Asthon but as his love interest.  It makes me want to disown her.  I just need to take a shower after thinking about it.  Yuck!  Thankfully she did Black Swan that was released at about the same time and told the world what I already knew.  Her career is back on track and going smoothly now.  I will forgive her this one lapse in judgement. 

No comments: