Monday, February 06, 2012

Lingerie Football League



Yesterday, while flipping through channels, something spectacular caught my eye.  I will preface this by saying that Football is the only watchable sport on TV for me currently.  I grew up watching it and enjoy the game.  I may watch 1 game a week currently as I really don’t have time to be sitting around every Sunday.  Point is, I enjoy Football.
To get back on topic, the spectacular something I saw was a new and in some ways more enjoyable way of watching football.  It was the Lingerie Bowl.  As my channel surfing stopped, I at first was not so much looking at the football as I was looking at other things about this brand of sports entertainment.  As I enjoyed the view that was offered to me, I noticed that real football was going on.  Sure it was Arena Football, but it was football.  Hard hits, deep passes, and running backs breaking long runs.  All this while playing with the bare minimum of padding. 
So the uniforms are bra and panties (basically they cover more than your average bikini), hockey helmet with plastic face shield, knee and elbow pads, and shoulder pads.  The breast area, which is where a lot of hits take place, are left exposed.  Likely for the visual appeal.  Looking at the uniforms and the contact, I was quite impressed with these women.  I know what kind of pads that guys wear for football and it is roughly double what these women are wearing. 
I don’t know what kind of drafting or selection process these girls go through, but it was odd that they were all very attractive, but they were still very athletic.  Not that very athletic girls can’t be attractive, but they seem to have the cream of the crop in the sport.  I only watched about 10 minutes but I didn’t really see any sacrifice of athletics for beauty. 
Anyway, The Lingerie Football League is looking good.  You should check it out. 

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I caught that yesterday. Those girls were really playing serious.

Unknown said...

http://wwwfootballleague.blogspot.in/
Nice Blog