Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Am Coming For You Now, Ashli

Last night I got two stripes on my belt.  I now out rank my four year old daughter, Ally.  The two stripes I have let me know that it won't be long before I test to get my green belt.  Unfortunatly, Ashli is really close to getting her blue belt. So I will have to work twice as hard as her to catch her. 

Hey Ashli,  you hear that?  Those are footsteps.  My footsteps.  Are they getting closer? 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

Steve Betz said...

I love it that you are trash-talking to your little kid.

grrrace said...

you can beat her! she's just a little girl! hehehe :P good luck with that...
does she know that you're talking smack??? hehe.

Empress Nasi Goreng said...

Woo hoo. Well done! I don't think I could ever catch up to my 10yo daughter at Kung Fu. She has now started instructing some of the younger kids.