Friday, May 19, 2006

Off to the Great Divide

I am off to cross over the line that separates Middle Tennessee from
East Tennessee. I get to go see my sister graduate high school. It
has been 11 years since I graduated and I really don't understand
these youngsters today. They seem so angsty. My generation wasn't
angsty were we. Gen X was just a little lazy right, and apathetic. I
look forward to the time I will get to spend with my sister and the
great scenic drive that I have in store. I will drive for 4 hours
without passing through a city.

Congratulations Nicole and to all other graduates of 2006. May you
pay tons into social security so I can retire in peace one day.
--

1 comment:

Carrie Nichols said...

Congrats to your little sister. My son is graduating tomorrow too. I don't know if what he's full of could be called angst...