Thursday, December 04, 2008

Booking on through

BTT

1. Do you have a favorite author?  Yes, Japanes author Haruki Murakami.  I would recommend Norwegian Wood, The Wind Up Bird Chronicles, and/or Underground. 

2. Have you read everything he or she has written?  No, not yet. 

3. Did you LIKE everything? I have really enjoyed every book that I have read of his.

4. How about a least favorite author?  I don't think this is a fair question. I mean if I don't like an author, I usually don't finish the book and am not likely to pick up another book by them. 

5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t?  James Fenimore Cooper and maybe Jacquiline Carey.  I couldn't really get into either of their writing styles and they both came off as wordy with lack of substance.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: