Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Roast Burger

Had the Bacon Cheddar roast burger. It was free with the purchase of a
medium size drink today. For a free sandwich, I can't really complain,
but if I was spending money, I would get something else off of the menu.


The roast burger is a roast beef sandwich dressed as a burger (lettuce,
tomato, onion, and such). I would rather have a burger dressed as a
burger though or a roast beef sandwich dressed as a roast beef. The
sandwich did have some good bacon on it but the bacon tasted way better
than the roast beef and overwhelmed the sandwich. I don't think I would
have enjoyed the non bacon versions of the sandwich at all. My bill for
lunch was $3 and I got a sandwich, a drink, and a cherry turnover. Not
the best of lunches, but you can't really beat that price.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: