Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey, Hey, We are the Monkees!

When I was in 4th grade, I discovered a show in reruns that made me laugh.  This show was the Monkees.  It was completely crazy, and I loved it from the first time I saw it. 

My oldest will be going int 4th grade this year and this weekend, after watching "Big Time Rush," I mentioned the monkeys and how "Big Time Rush" reminded me of the show.  I found one episode online.  Only one.  Who is hoarding this stuff and not allowing it be posted.  She watched it and enjoyed it a lot. 

Big Time Rush is a Nickelodeon show about four friends in LA and their efforts to try and make it as a pop group.  It is fairly funny and has some catchy tunes.  It is filled with silliness, montages, and chase scenes.  It pretty much is "The Monkees." 

Now to find more episodes of the Monkees.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: