Monday, August 14, 2006

This I Believe 2

In life, there is not much you can be sure about. In fact, I went through life unsure of everything until I opened a science book one day and found the element Plutonium.

Plutonium jumped right out at me with its atomic number of 94, white color, and mass of 244 g/mol. This is the element of the atomic bomb. This is the element, in it's most stable form (244Pu), that has a half-life of 80 million years. So, plutonium isn't just going to up and leave you early in a relationship.

Furthermore, Plutonium is warm to the touch, never cold and distant. This is due to the heat given off by the alpha particle emission. I am not sure what that means, but like Plutonium, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Plutonium can be used for peace bringing nuclear weapons and is used in the space program as well. Future uses of this fine element have still yet to be discovered. I would one day like to build a house out of plutonium.

With all of these things going for it, I only regret that I did not find out about Plutonium sooner. Plutonium has lead me to other elements like Uranium.

Everyone should be warmed by the naturally heat bringing Plutonium.

This. . . I Believe.



3 comments:

mllnclly79 said...

it's beautiful. it brought tears to my eyes. one day, people will see the beauty of Plutonium. it will warm their hearts. those who don't are the fools who pay to breathe scented oxygen.

Jackie said...

I love it. This entry basically made me feel alive again. :)

In other news, of COURSE the candy was good! It was green apple - duh!
Also, sorry I've been away. Todays post explains a lot. :) *what a shameless plug*

Stealth said...

damn you're good.