Friday, August 11, 2006

Reading List

Booking Through Thursday

  1. Do you plan ahead for your reading? Work off of a to-be-read pile? A reading list? Or do you wing it, chooe whatever you're in the mood for? I do have a pile that I am trying to read down. If I pick something up from the library or get a book for the book club, I tend to read it first.
  2. If you do plan ahead, how far ahead? Do you have two or three books waiting in queue? Or are you backed up by dozens of volumes waiting their turn? I have about 10 books in my to be read pile. This pile will grow upon visits to Goodwill on halfprice book day.

  3. If you do not plan ahead . . . well, never? What about if you're reading a series? Or someone gives you a book for a present? My queue is not filled with the stuff I am dying to read but stuff that I have picked up at some point somewhere. So, the queue does not get priority.

No comments: