Sunday, September 06, 2009

A Little Bit of Stress

This week at work, I went back into my old position after about 2 years on a special project.  They handed me a caseload of 120 cases and said get to it.  120 cases is a lot of cases and although almost everyone has more than that, starting me there is very stressful, especially when I haven't done the job in 2 years.  Thankfully, I have a patient supervisor that understands.  I am picking it back up and I think I still have the knowledge, but I just need some refreshers.  It would be easier if they had not have moved me to a cube with two monitors that are going out and a computer that is on its last leg and takes forever to load anything.  Oh well.  I have applied for several new jobs and I have had one promising interview.  

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: