Friday, May 26, 2006

Last Five Finished Books

    What are the last five books that you finished reading?

    Joyluck Club-Amy Tan

    Rogue Star-Michael Flynn

    Fire Star-Michael Flynn

    Made in America-Sam Walton

    Memoirs of a Geisha-Aurthur Golden

    How long did it take you to read them?

    A few Weeks a peice except for Fire Star. I was reading that one for about a month.

    Did you enjoy reading these books? Why or why not?

    I liked all of them. If I don't enjoy a book it usually gets put down and never picked back up.

      1 comment:

      Anonymous said...

      A Game of Thrones, George RR Martin
      A Clash of Kings, "
      A Storm of Swords, "
      A Feast For Crows, "
      Fear Nothing, Dean Koontz

      Same here with if I put the book down. Down- it sucked/ finished, it rocked. (like every suck-fest self help book I have tried to read)