Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Path to Citizenship

Since Congress thinks we need a path to citizenship for illegal aliens, I will propose a path. 
1.)  Go back to Mexico
2.) Fill out the paperwork to immigrate legally
3.) Come to America legally, stay for 5 years, and apply.

Now for some help by a cultural icon.  Dora will simplify this for us.  Everyone take out your maps.  The path to citizenship is:

Mexico. . . Paperwork. . .America!    Mexico. . . Paperwork. . . America!   Mexico. . . Paperwork. . . America! 

Swiper no swiping.

1 comment:

melanaise said...

effing hilarious :-D can everyone tell he has young children???