Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Vox Hunt: Required Reading

Book:  Show us a book everyone should read before they die. 
Submitted by Rob.

Watership Down
Richard Adams

all of them.  if you haven't read every book in existence, then you are anti-intellectual and an idiot.  It isn't hard. . . Ok some of the crap they publish sucks and reading it is hard.  I really can't see why more people don't read every book there is.  Everyone should.  I know I did. . . but, ummm, I read so many, I forgot the plots and characters,. . .yeah, forgot.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

Steve Betz said...

Watership Down really was one of the best books I've read. When I put down my Top Five, it was the one that I had to cut, but easily could have been on it.

Budd said...

Game of thrones was good too. It is hard to narrow it down when you have read everything, huh?