Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vox Hunt: This One's For The Kids

Books:  Show us a great children's book.

This book is so much fun.  I read it with voices and it is one of the only books that my daughter lets me do that with.  I would recommend any and all of the Pigeon books by Mo Willems.  We have read them all to our daughters and they are all so much fun.  We wore this book out.  Seriously, we read it so much that the staples wore throught the pages and now it is a loose mess.  It is that good. 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

Design Shark said...

Have you seen the one about not letting the Pigeon drive the bus? I like that too.Though, I have to say it makes me upset that people with minimal talent can make it like that. Yeah, cute story. Yeah, cute illustrations. Yeah, that book took 25 minutes to draw.