Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memphis Bound

In the morning, I leave for Memphis.  I will doing a presentation for a group of people that, as I have been informed, are already hostile towards me.  Most of the presentation will be on how to get them to do their job better so that I can do mine better.  I have worded it so that it comes across as, "t will save you time and effort if you do things this way."  I did this in a local office here in Nashville and it was well received (and hopefully implemented).  The main problem is that the main decision makers are Judges, and they can sometimes have God complexes.  Getting them to change anything will be like pulling teeth. 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

little wonders said...

Bring pliers

Steve Betz said...

Crush them and bend them to your will!